- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Regular sized milk chocolate bars (e.g. Hershey’s)
- 1 large container marshmallow creme/fluff (not melted marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8X12inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined.
- Set aside 1/3 of dough and press the rest of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. Place chocolate bars over dough (as shown in the photo below).
- Spread chocolate with marshmallow creme/fluff.
- Place remaining dough in small pieces over the marshmallow fluff (as shown in the photo below).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting into bars.