- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy, but creamy would be best)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 bag of chocolate chips (approx 6 oz chocolate)
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until completely combined. This mixture will be thick. I just used a fork to mix until it got mostly combined and then finished mixing by hand.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into approx 1inch round balls. Refridgerate.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat or via microwave.
- Roll peanut butter balls into chocolate.
- Place on foil or wax paper and let the chocolate set.
- Store in an air tight container. I kept them in the fridge.
|Peanut butter mixture.|
|Close-up. So delicious!!|